1. 95 % attendance is compulsory .
2. Lecture once missed will not be repeated .
3. All assignments must be submitted on time .
4. Punctuality and discipline should be maintained at all costs .
5. Fees are not refundable .
6. Damage or misuse of property will be fined to the student .
7. Dis – continuation of any batch will not be transferable to any other batch .It will be treated as completion of course.
8. A deposit for use of library books will be charged seperately .
9. Damage or loss of any library book will be charged to the defaulter .
10. Loss of any Gemstone or diamonds will be charged to the defaulter .
11. Appearing for both the theory and practicals is compulsory .]
12. It is binding to get 90 % in practicals and 80% in theory .
13. Diploma and certificate will be granted only if the above mentioned rules are abided with the authority .
14. Students securing below 90 % in practicals or below 80 % in theory will be required to re – appear for the exam for which 30 % of the value of the fees will be charged pertaining to the course fees which the student has enrolled for .
EXTRA FACILITIES :
1 . Tea & Coffee .
2 . Library .
3 . Field Trip .
4 . Observation of Jewellery making at the hands of experienced artisians .
PLEASE NOTE : Students undertaking the Distance Education Course must also abide by the above mentioned rules and regulations of the Institute .